Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy January

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  I've been a little remiss in keeping up with this blog, but was getting really comfortable taking it easy for a change...  That's not to say that I haven't still beeen sewing! 

In case you're all ready to start a new project for the new year, here are a few of the collections that I've received in the last couple of weeks.  I've already made quilts from a couple of them and am hard at work on a red and white quilt.  I've wanted to do one for a long time and while I was thinking ahead to February, I resolved to get one finished.  I love the simplicity of it, but another of my resolutions was to get more creative with borders, so I'm now working on that part!  It should jazz it up just enough.

Hope to see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment