Thursday, March 8, 2012

Things are coming together....

The big move was completed on Monday afternoon and I've spent the following days setting up in the new place.  I think it's looking good and I hope you do, too.  I know every bolt of fabric in the shop (better than ever after loading and hauling it!) but am still amazed at the amount.  Seeing it all spread out makes me wonder how in the world I had it all crammed in the other little space!

Cleaning in the back and working on the storage area is on the agenda for today.  Tomorrow is for loading up Quilter's Day Out items and setting up for Saturday.  Tri-State Quilter's Day Out will actually be a day of rest for me after the last week and I'm looking forward to it. 

Don't forget that re-opening day is Wednesday!  Come and see the "new" shop and let me know what you think.  Here are a couple of pictures to tempt you...


No comments:

Post a Comment