Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fun Pinwheels

Have you  made a Twister quilt yet?  If not, you'll want to!  They're so easy and fun.  I do have a couple of suggestions if a Twister quilt is in your future.  A rotating rotary mat is SO helpful when cutting the twister squares. (If you don't have one, you might want to put it on your Christmas list.)  Also, a design wall is nearly a must unless you "sew as you go".  I was cutting away, then had to hurry and put my blocks away---BIG mistake.  Trying to put them back together correctly is a bit like working a jigsaw puzzle!  If you follow these two suggestions though, you'll find using the ruler and putting the blocks together very, very easy. 

I have the Let's Twist pattern book in stock and both the Twister and the Lil Twister rulers.  Come in for a demonstration---I might still be trying to get my blocks in line.  I love a challenge, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment